Wednesday 25 February 2009

All's I'm Sayin'...

So last week, the CEO of the company I work for got a vasectomy. It's no big deal, he's very open about it: in fact, when I went in to congratulate him on severing his vas deferens, he said he was now "sunkist--all juice and no seeds".

On Monday following the operation, he came into work with a bag of frozen peas to apply to his crevice tool. As two other VPs and the executive assistant looked on, I walked into his office shaking my imaginary tambourine and dancing.

And to the tune of John Lennon's "Give Peace A Chance", I sang

"All we are saying...
"Put peas in your pants!
"

He loved it.

And I kept my job!

4 comments:

Philippe de St-Denis said...

Oh, gawd. That's graphic.

Jenn said...

I pray you never have to witness just how appropriate and descriptive that title really is, my friend.

Maven said...

Absolutely HILARIOUS!!! The only way it'd be funnier (I almost typo'd "funner") would be if you did it a la Liz II.

G- said...

Fired? Hell, you should get a raise for that song.

I know a guy who got a vasectomy and had one last fling with the wife the night before surgery and... well, I'm sure you can imagine the inevitable result.